NDA's do you get clients to sign them?

Khalil-East

Question

Hi everyone

just a quick question I was wondering, does anyone get their clients to sign a NDA (non disclosure agreement)  especially if it's an over night booking? It's just a thought I've had,  because I also have a career that am working on outside of this, I don't know if being in the biz would impact on that? So protecting ones self would it be smart to have a short NDA form for clients to sign? Like I said it's just a thought, and I don't know if it's a silly question but because I'm new to this I just wanted to check with anyone who has the answer?

2 answers to this question

Hell no. 

This level of admin or contractual obligation will have most clients running a mile. If any clients express worry about discretion and privacy, I just say "Same here. Not like I want my family to know I'm a sex worker!" and that tends to ease their concerns. 

If you are more worried about your own privacy though, just make sure your sex work is kept as far away from your general life as possible. Use an alias, get a separate number or burner phone etc. But, also... you just have to accept that should lines get crossed one day, there is always a risk this could impact your personal life. You really do kinda need to be at peace with that. Adding an extra paper trail between you and clients only acts as further evidence that you are / were a sex worker who was paranoid about covering his back. 

Thank you that makes complete sense, and I'll deffo keep that in mind. I actually had a really good experience with my first client and it was a lovely experience. And you right don't want a paper trail. I already am using an alias and a different number too so that's all covered. But I'm happy with being content with engaging with clients and also knowing that I am provided a good service. I don't really have anything to hide, thank you for that advice and I'll keep in mind with what you have so kindly shared with me.

• Like 1