Duos

SimonF2M

I've been asked to sort out a duo for next Tuesday the 1st of October. The guy says he'll be in "my area", I'm in Leeds. I know this is a bit short notice but if anyone's interested please get back to me. I've written on my gaydar profile that I offer duos because sexybeast01 (does anyone know him?) messaged me a while ago saying he'd be happy to offer duos with me. I haven't actually met him in person yet but I messaged him about this and unfortunately he's down south for a few months at the moment.

On a more general note I'd be interested in having more options for duo partners as I get asked about it every now and then, so even if Tuesday isn't good I'd appreciate responses. Or if there are people you'd recommend, including other genders. I've had requests for duos with all possible combinations (with a non trans guy, with a trans guy, with a trans woman, with a non trans woman) so any recommendations are good. Obviously ideally someone who's not going to lose their erection from the sight of a naked pre-op trans guy.

• 1 year later...

Hija Simon

Well if you love a challenge - I do! I am ALWAYS on the look out for willing duo partners.

If any members interested please contact me ( sleazymichael@gmail.com ) preferably with your profile ie gaydar details.

That you are in Leeds & me in London need NOT be an issue.

check out www.sleazymichael.com - duo partners

Archived