Gay brothels... Do they exist?

JamesWindsor

Question

I always struggle with incalls because I don't have a place to host them from meaning I either have to work out an arrangement with someone or book an Aparthotel or hotel.

Somehow I always seem to find the unreliable ones to arrange an in all place share with or don't have enough bookings to make an apart hotel cost effective.

I'm having to stop offering out calls for the time being but unfortunately that is all that seem to be coming through. I get very few enquiries for out calls.

I've been thinking that for this reason a brothel or parlour might suit me and my hours of work more. I know it may well be less money but if there is a steady flow of customers and a nice place to work from, I think I'd be happier with that.

So, do they exist? I've not been able to find any info online and have never seen them when in town.

If not, does anyone have any advice on what I can do to increase my outcalls.

3 answers to this question

Hi James,

For most of the country, the answer to your question is no. The police have generally been very good at closing gay brothels down and, as they're much less profitable than straight brothels, owners don't tend to take on the risk.

The only operating brothel I'm aware of is Villa Gianni in London.

I would urge you to get a place to live where you can offer in calls - 90% of my trade are now in calls.

80-90% of my clients are married - unless they book a hotel or you can persuade them to a sauna/cruise club session - your fcuked.

Archived